We are delighted to confirm Cheese at Leadenhall is fully COVID-19 compliant.
On 5th August 2020 Cheese re-opened after completing and implimenting risk assessments and trained our staff regarding the COVID-19 procedures & policies.
- The health, safety and welfare of our customers and employees is our top priority and these measures are constanting being updated, in line with Government guidelines
- We have carried out COVID-19 specific risk assessments and shared the results with our staff, EHO, & the City of London. (copies are available below link)
- We have reviewed and adapted our Cleaning, Handwashing & Hygiene procedures.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance whilst visiting Cheese.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
If you have any questions, please Contact Cheese
I would personally like to thank you for your trust and understanding in these challenging times.
Sue Cloke – Director & World Cheese Award Judge